CBD Sports Water (6 pack)
Sold in a pack of 6.
CBD Sports Water 5mg per bottle
Whether you’re a weekend warrior, a high-performance athlete, or something in between, a bottle of tap water isn’t sufficient to keep you fueled throughout a game or workout. No, not even Brita-filtered water or some Gatorade powder will do the trick.
What is CBD Water?
CBD-infused water is more than your typical sports drink. Fusion hemp CBD water has added electrolytes and our proprietary blend of olive oil, sunflower lecithin, hemp oil extract, potassium sorbate, vitamin E, and citric acid. These ingredients combine for an energizing CBD mineral water/sports drink that boosts muscle recovery, improves mental clarity, and battles inflammation, helping you train harder and smarter.
Pass on sugar-filled sports drinks and funky tap water, and reap the benefits of CBD water instead!
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Faster muscle and pain recovery
- Improved mental clarity and focus
- 9+ pH level
- High in electrolytes
- Hemp extract affords all the wellness benefits of the plant
- May improve sexual performance and increase satisfaction
- May help lose weight and boost immune system
- May relieve muscle aches
- Daily intake of CBD
Benefits of CBD for Athletes
Athletes endure higher stress on the body – both mentally and physically – which leads to pain and inflammation that your endocannabinoid system isn’t equipped to handle, rather than popping an Ibuprofen with potential side effects, we recommend CBD as an all-natural alternative.
- CBD for stress – CBD products, such as CBD water are being trusted more and more by health practitioners and the general public for stress- and anxiety-relieving properties. With CBD, athletes can say goodbye to race-day jitters and the physical aftermath of a grueling run or workout.
- CBD for sleep – A better night’s rest is often the first thing people notice when taking organic CBD. Good sleep is essential to athletic performance, enhancing recovery time and effectiveness whether you’re recovering from injury or a particularly tough workout.
- CBD for energy – Interacting with the ECS, CBD acts as an adaptogen, knowing what your body needs and providing the right response, whether that’s calming the mind or recovering from exhaustion.
- CBD for nausea – Pure CBD water can help alleviate gut issues as well as interacting with your serotonin receptors to reduce nausea. Finally, you won’t have to worry about a wonky stomach come game- or race-day.
Ingredients: Purified water treated with diverse stages of filtration, reverse osmosis, UV light and ozone sterilized. Hemp extract (containing cannabinoids including CBD), maltodextrin, tween 80, surcalose, malic acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate (as preservatives). Electrolytes (potassium bicarbonate, magnesium sulfate, potassium hydroxide). This product contains a total Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry-weight basis.
Is CBD water allowed in sports?
CBD is not presently banned by any major sports organization or the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). WADA removed CBD from the list of banned substances at the beginning of 2018, and the US Anti-doping agency did the same.
It means that athletes are permitted to consume CBD water (or any other CBD product) without facing any penalties.
It is important to note that THC, the psychoactive component of marijuana, is still prohibited in sports competitions. According to FIFA guidelines, consumption of CBD water (and CBD in general) is permitted, but using THC is prohibited.
The National Basketball League (NBA) has banned CBD and THC, but it's not clear if hemp-derived CBD would yield to a suspension.
What are CBD water effects?
CBD has some positive effects that you might experience when it is added to water. These potential effects include:
- Help to reduce anxiety
- Help to reduce the perception of pain
- Help you feel more relaxed
- Help you calm down before going to sleep
Although CBD is often well-tolerated, it can cause some side effects, including
- Dry mouth
- Reduced appetite
Can CBD water make you high?
CBD sports water is a new CBD product on the market. In simple words, it is water infused with CBD particles, which are derived from the hemp plant. CBD products, such as CBD sports water, should contain less than 0.3 percent THC to be legal. CBD is not psychoactive, so it can't make you high.
The main cannabinoid in marijuana that can make people feel high is THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. CBD sports water doesn't contain any THC, so it doesn't make you high.
How much CBD water should you drink?
Currently, we cannot recommend an exact dosage for CBD water since everyone reacts differently to CBD and CBD water.
It is recommended to talk to your doctor about how frequently you should consume CBD water for your exact goal.
As a rule of thumb, we recommend starting with a low dose (1 can) and increasing it as needed (move up to 2 cans or more) until you find your ideal dose.
A good starting point is 10-20 mg per day. If you experience any negative side effects, reduce your intake.
How is CBD water different from CBD oil?
CBD oil and CBD water are among the most common CBD products on the market.
The main difference between CBD water and CBD oil is their physical state and bio-accessibility (their absorption rate). One is in water form, and the other is in oil form, and each has its unique characteristics.
Unlike CBD water, CBD oil has a particular taste that might not be pleasant for everyone. Besides that, CBD water is more easily absorbed by the body than other forms of CBD due to its smaller particle size.
Both CBD water and CBD oil have CBD in them, and the effects they have are due to the same ingredient, which is CBD.
CBD oil and CBD water are both THC free unless stated otherwise.
The choice between CBD oil and CBD water is a personal choice, some may like CBD oil's taste better, and some may prefer CBD water. At the end of the day, both contain CBD.