Pumpkin Spice Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 1500mg
Pumpkin Spice Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 1500mg
What is Pumpkin Spice Broad Spectrum CBD Oil?
You may have heard of full spectrum and Isolate, but pumpkin spice broad spectrum CBD oil offers something new and different. A cross between the two, it’s processed in a similar way to Isolate, yet contains a wide range of cannabinoids just like full spectrum CBD.
This means you can expect the highest standard in organic CBD oil that is as close as possible to full spectrum, but without the THC (which gets removed through a specialized filtration process).
The Best Pumpkin Spice Broad Spectrum CBD Oil on the Market!
- Made from premium hemp, locally-grown in the USA
- 100% organic pumpkin spice broad spectrum CBD oil
- 1500mg CBD per bottle
- No pesticides
Directions: Shake well. Take 1 ml (approximately 30 drops) per day.
Ingredients: Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Hemp seed oil, Helianthus Anuus oil (Sunflower), Pumpkin Spice Flavor.
Benefits of Pumpkin Spice Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
- Relieve pain
- Improve skin health
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Help with sleep
- *Great solution for those who don’t want to consume THC.
- *Goes amazing with coffee
No Psychoactive “High” Feeling
Since there is less no THC in Fusion’s pumpkin spice broad spectrum CBD oil, this product is fully legal in all 50 states and can be consumed anywhere and at any time without the risk of any psychoactive high.
A Less Refined CBD Oil
While our Isolate CBD oil has its own set of benefits, Fusion’s pure pumpkin spice broad spectrum CBD oil is less refined than its counterpart. This means you can expect more terpenes and cannabinoids per drop, and a product that’s closer to full spectrum.
The Same Great Benefits as Our Other CBD Products for Athletes
- CBD for stress – CBD products are being trusted more and more by health practitioners and the general public for stress- and anxiety-relieving properties. With CBD oil, athletes can say goodbye to race-day jitters and the physical aftermath of a grueling run or workout.
- CBD for sleep – A better night’s rest is often the first thing people notice when taking CBD. Good sleep is essential to athletic performance, enhancing recovery time and effectiveness whether you’re recovering from injury or a particularly tough workout.
- CBD for energy – Interacting with the ECS, CBD acts as an adaptogen, knowing what your body needs and providing the right response, whether that’s calming the mind or recovering from exhaustion.
- CBD for nausea – CBD oil can help alleviate gut issues as well as interacting with your serotonin receptors to reduce nausea. Finally, you won’t have to worry about a wonky stomach come game- or race-day.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does broad-spectrum CBD last in your system?
Broad-spectrum CBD can stay in a person's system from 24 hours to several weeks. The exact time frame depends on the dose taken and the frequency of use. Studies on CBD suggest that it has a half-life of around 24-48 hours. Generally, it takes 5.5 half-lives for CBD to be eliminated from the body, typically between 8 and 12 days.
However, this is just an average, and the actual duration may vary from person to person. Factors like weight, metabolism and the amount of CBD consumed can all affect how long it takes for CBD to be cleared from the body.
How long after taking CBD oil can I drink water?
When taking CBD oil, it is generally advised to wait a few minutes before drinking water. This is because when CBD is consumed sublingually, it needs time to absorb correctly, and the water can interfere with this process.
Vaping, consuming orally, or using topically does not require as much waiting time, so you can drink water normally without disrupting absorption.
Does CBD make you hungry?
No, CBD does not make you hungry. Rather than directly increasing hunger, it can help improve digestive health and prevent nausea and vomiting, leading to increased appetite. Additionally, CBD may benefit appetite and weight loss but can, conversely, cause weight gain.
Research is still ongoing, but CBD does not directly cause munchies.
Does CBD get your eyes red?
No, CBD does not cause red eyes. This is because CBD does not bind to the cannabis receptors responsible for this effect. THC, the other prominent cannabinoid found in cannabis, does cause the blood vessels to dilate, which can lead to red eyes.
CBD, however, does not produce these same kinds of effects. By law, CBD products can only contain negligible amounts of THC, so they should not cause any red-eye effects.
How much CBD oil should I take before bed?
For a good night's sleep, it's best to take CBD oil 30 to 60 minutes before bed.
While there is no one-size-fits-all response to this question, there are a few factors you should keep in mind when deciding how much CBD oil to take to bed:
- The first dose should be low, and then it should be increased slowly if necessary.
- It is vital to assess the severity of your sleep disorder and any other medications you are taking.
- Listening to your body and finding the dose that works best for you is crucial.
Generally, specialists recommend taking 1-6 mg per 10 lbs of body weight. For instance, if you weigh 100 lbs, you should take approximately 10 mg of CBD oil. However, since researchers have yet to determine a rule of thumb regarding CBD dosage for sleep, it's best to start with a low dosage (25 mg) and gradually increase it until you find the optimal dose.
Clinical trials involving CBD and sleep have typically given the subjects anywhere from 25 mg to 1,500 mg every day. Consider consulting your doctor before taking any CBD products.