Full Spectrum CBD Oil Drops for Maximum Absorption
Full Spectrum CBD pure hemp oil drops are made from hydrophilic oil, which reduces particle size and surface area for faster, more efficient absorption by the body through higher bioavailability. Improved bioavailability means more potency in lower CBD dosages, giving you the best CBD oil value per drop.
- FDA-regulated organic hemp derived CBD oil
- Water soluble CBD
- Hydrophilic formula for maximum absorption
- 1 dropper contains approx. 1ml (30 servings per container)
Ingredients: Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT)
Directions: Shake well. Take 1ml (approx. 30 drops) per day under the tongue for 30 seconds, then swallow.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil Benefits
- May improve sexual performance and increase satisfaction
- Can help relieve stress and anxiety
- Great antioxidant
- Provides Muscle tension and pain relief
- Can help reduce swelling, nausea, and vomiting
- Promotes harmony of body and mind
- Improves digestion and appetite
- Supports hormone balance
How to use Fusion’s Organic Hemp CBD Oil
CBD oil for athletes- pre-workout recommended usage: Add 5-7 Full Spectrum CBD pure hemp oil drops to your morning Fusion Coffee, smoothie, or cereal to boost focus and energy throughout the day.
What is bioavailability?
Bioavailability is the percentage of active ingredients absorbed and available for use by the body. For example, 100% bio-availability suggests the entire compound ingested would be available for the body to process. CBD nanotechnology decreases size to less than 100 nanometers, significantly boosting bioavailability for process, ensuring the body gets the complete wellness benefits of hemp oil CBD products.
Please consult a physician or licensed health care professional before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children; product not intended for individuals under 21 years of age. Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
What does full-spectrum CBD oil do?
The Full Spectrum CBD oil, made through proprietary processes and nanotechnology, is a hemp-derived CBD oil drop with water-soluble properties, quickly and fully absorbed for maximum effect.
These oil drops can easily and quickly dissolve in water, tea, coffee, and other beverages.
These Full Spectrum CBD pure hemp oil drops are made from hydrophilic oil, which reduces particle size and surface area. Doing so allows for faster and more efficient absorption by the body through higher bioavailability. Improved bioavailability means that you will experience more potency in lower CBD dosages.
The potential benefits of the Fusion Full Spectrum CBD Oil include the following.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps relieve anxiety and stress
- Relieves muscle pain and tension
- Can improve sexual performance and increase sexual satisfaction
- Helps reduce swelling
- Improves appetite
- Helps relieve digestion issues
- Helps improve the hormonal balance
- Helps alleviate nausea and vomiting
Is full-spectrum CBD psychoactive?
Full-spectrum CBD products include trace amounts of THC(0.3% or less), the compound in cannabis that gets users high. However, the THC levels in full-spectrum CBD are so low that they are not psychoactive. You will not get high from using full-spectrum CBD products like Fusion's Full Spectrum CBD Oil.
In case you don't know, CBD and THC are the two most popular cannabinoids.
CBD is often derived from hemp, and Unlike THC, it's not psychoactive and does not produce the "high" associated with marijuana consumption. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is a psychoactive compound that causes the "high" euphoria associated with marijuana.
How do I use Full Spectrum CBD Oil?
You can use full-spectrum CBD oil in various ways. The most common method is to take it orally or mix it into another food or beverage. You can also add it to skin creams or hair products. Some people use it for aromatherapy, adding a few drops of oil to a diffuser.
To take CBD oil sublingually:
- Shake the product well.
- Take 1 ml (approx. 30 drops) with the dropper (per day)
- using the dropper, place the CBD oil under your tongue
- and hold the product under your tongue for 3-45 seconds
You can also use Full Spectrum CBD oil as a pre-workout:
Add 5-7 Full Spectrum CBD pure hemp oil drops to your morning Coffee, smoothie, or cereal to boost focus and energy throughout the day.
How does Full Spectrum CBD Oil differ from other CBD oils?
Full-spectrum CBD is one of the three significant types of CBD available. It's essential to understand the differences between the most common types, as the ingredients vary.
- Full-spectrum CBD contains CBD and other cannabinoids, including trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3%).
- Isolate CBD only contains CBD.
- Broad-spectrum CBD contains CBD and a number of other cannabinoids but no THC.
Full Spectrum CBD oil is different from other CBD oils because it contains all of the cannabinoids present in the cannabis plant. It includes THC, CBD, CBN, and more. Full Spectrum CBD oil is less processed than other CBD oils, meaning it retains more of the plant's original compounds and terpenes. It results in a more potent oil that is effective for a broader range of conditions.