French Vanilla Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 1500mg
French Vanilla Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 1500mg
What is French Vanilla Broad Spectrum CBD Oil?
You may have heard of full spectrum and Isolate, but french vanilla broad spectrum CBD oil offers something new and different. A cross between the two, it’s processed in a similar way to Isolate, yet contains a wide range of cannabinoids just like full spectrum CBD.
This means you can expect the highest standard in organic CBD oil that is as close as possible to full spectrum, but without the THC (which gets removed through a specialized filtration process).
The Best French Vanilla Broad Spectrum CBD Oil on the Market!
- Made from premium hemp, locally-grown in the USA
- 100% organic french vanilla broad spectrum CBD oil
- 1500mg CBD per bottle
- No pesticides
Directions: Shake well. Take 1 ml (approximately 30 drops) per day.
Ingredients: Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Hemp seed oil, Helianthus Anuus oil (Sunflower), French Vanilla Flavor.
Benefits of French Vanilla Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
- Relieve pain
- Improve skin health
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Help with sleep
- *Great solution for those who don’t want to consume THC.
- *Goes amazing with coffee
No Psychoactive “High” Feeling
Since there is less no THC in Fusion’s french vanilla broad spectrum CBD oil, this product is fully legal in all 50 states and can be consumed anywhere and at any time without the risk of any psychoactive high.
A Less Refined CBD Oil
While our Isolate CBD oil has its own set of benefits, Fusion’s pure french vanilla broad spectrum CBD oil is less refined than its counterpart. This means you can expect more terpenes and cannabinoids per drop, and a product that’s closer to full spectrum.
The Same Great Benefits as Our Other CBD Products for Athletes
- CBD for stress – CBD products are being trusted more and more by health practitioners and the general public for stress- and anxiety-relieving properties. With CBD oil, athletes can say goodbye to race-day jitters and the physical aftermath of a grueling run or workout.
- CBD for sleep – A better night’s rest is often the first thing people notice when taking CBD. Good sleep is essential to athletic performance, enhancing recovery time and effectiveness whether you’re recovering from injury or a particularly tough workout.
- CBD for energy – Interacting with the ECS, CBD acts as an adaptogen, knowing what your body needs and providing the right response, whether that’s calming the mind or recovering from exhaustion.
- CBD for nausea – CBD oil can help alleviate gut issues as well as interacting with your serotonin receptors to reduce nausea. Finally, you won’t have to worry about a wonky stomach come game- or race-day.
What is broad-spectrum CBD oil?
Broad-spectrum CBD oil is a type of CBD oil that contains all of the cannabinoids and other compounds found in the hemp plant but without the THC. This type of oil is ideal for those who want CBD benefits without the THC's psychoactive effects.
Broad-spectrum CBD oil is generally considered more effective than CBD isolate, as the range of compounds found in broad-spectrum CBD oil can work synergistically to provide better results.
What are the benefits of French Vanilla Broad Spectrum CBD Oil?
Broad-spectrum CBD oil contains a wide range of cannabinoids and terpenes that benefit the body and mind. French vanilla broad-spectrum CBD oil is especially popular due to its pleasant taste and therapeutic properties.
Since this potent CBD oil contains a variety of cannabinoids and other beneficial compounds, it's made with a proprietary process that preserves the beneficial compounds in the hemp plant and delivers a more potent product.
The benefits of French Vanilla Broad Spectrum CBD oil include:
- Help reduce pain
- Help improve sleep
- Help improve skin health
- Help reduce anxiety and stress
- Help alleviate nausea and digestive problems
Does broad-spectrum CBD get you high?
No, it doesn't. Broad-spectrum CBD products contain a range of cannabinoids and other compounds found in the hemp plant. However, they have all the THC-the compound that causes the psychoactive effects associated with marijuana-removed. So, while broad-spectrum CBD products won't get you high, they may provide some of the other benefits associated with CBD, such as relief from anxiety and pain.
Broad-spectrum CBD is perfect for those who want the advantages of CBD without experiencing any psychoactive effects.
How long does it take for broad-spectrum CBD to work?
The time it takes for broad-spectrum CBD to work will vary depending on the person, but generally speaking, you can begin to feel the effects of CBD within 15 minutes of using it. The effects typically last 2-4 hours, although they may last longer if you take a high dose.
If you're new to CBD oil, it's important to note that you might only experience effects once you've taken it regularly for a few weeks. If you're taking broad-spectrum CBD for the first time, it's always best to start with a small dose and increase as needed.
How can French Vanilla Broad Spectrum CBD Oil help athletes?
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil is among the workout recovery products that can help athletes in several ways.
Reduce pain: it has been shown that CBD oil may help reduce pain and inflammation, two common issues that athletes face.
Improve sleep: CBD oil can also help improve sleep quality, which is essential for peak performance, quick recovery, and high focus.
Reduce anxiety: CBD oil can help to reduce anxiety and stress so that athletes can get rid of race-day jitters and anxiety before and after a race or a tough workout session.
Increase energy: CBD can help increase your energy by regulating the body's sleep/wake cycle. You will feel more energetic throughout the day when you get the proper amount of quality sleep. Besides, CBD can help reduce fatigue and help athletes recover from heavy workout sessions.