Wiggles & Paws CBD Pet Oil 500mg
Broad-Spectrum CBD Pet Oil 16.67mg per dropper.
Boost your pooch’s hydration with Wiggles and Paws broad-spectrum CBD oil for dogs from Fusion. Help your good boy cope with external stress and build a strong immune system with every sip he laps up; easy to administer and flavor-free, Fusions CBD oil for pets will be a game-changer in helping your best friend stay healthy.
CBD Oil for Dogs Benefits:
- No mess, no fuss: CBD pet drops are simple to administer and measure thanks to an easy-to-use dropper
- Natural Flavor CBD oil for dogs won’t interfere with the taste of their food
- THC-free CBD for pets promotes healthy joints and relieves upset stomachs
- Wiggles and Paws CBD pet drops are part of a holistic diet that favors your dog’s immune system and helps reduce aggression
- Help your best friend stay stress-free in a stressful world with the calming effect of CBD
Active Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract 16.67mg per dropper.
Other ingredients: Hemp Seed Oil.
CBD OIL FOR PETS: WIGGLES AND PAWS CBD PET DROPS
Any pet owner will tell you: getting your dog to take his medicine is no easy task! Luckily, CBD oil for pets is an easy-to-administer, flavorless health and wellness booster that can be mixed into your pup’s food or water without affecting the taste.
Made in America of FDA-approved CBD, these CBD pet drops make it easy to keep your dog healthy and happy. Mess-free, fuss-free, and lots of fun!
All Fusion CBD products are sourced from FDA-registered and GMP-certified facilities in the USA.
How long does CBD oil take to work on dogs?
It depends on several factors, such as your dog's body composition, what kind of CBD you use, and the desired effect you seek. Generally, when you use CBD oil, you will see effects faster than when you use CBD treats. 30 to 45 minutes is the average time it takes for CBD to start working on dogs.
The type of effects you seek is also another essential factor.
For anxiety, CBD will start to calm your dog within 30 to 60 minutes.
You can't expect a fast change for more chronic conditions like joint inflammation and pain. Instead, it might take up to a month to see your desired results.
The method of administration is another factor that determines how fast CBD would work on pts. In general, giving CBD oil to your dog sublingually has quicker effects than putting CBD in their treat or food. It takes around 20 to 60 minutes for CBD to work if administered sublingually, whereas ingesting CBD (stomach absorption) would lead to results in about 45 to 90 minutes.
Are CBD pet drops safe?
Hemp-derived CBD products are safe for dogs and cats as long as it is THC free.
When purchasing CBD drops or other products, you should go for hemp-derived products, not marijuana-derived ones. CBD is non-toxic to animals, but THC isn't.
Is CBD oil for pets and humans the same?
The CBD we use for pets is the same as the one we use for humans. They are the same substance that is derived from the hemp plant. The only difference between CBD oil for pets and humans is in the product itself. Since human biology works differently from animals, the CBD products we use for them should also be different.
The main difference between CBD oil for pets and humans include the following:
- THC content: THC is the psychoactive part of cannabis, which gives you a high feeling. It is safe for humans, but you can avoid it using THC-free products. On the other hand, THC is toxic to pets, and CBD products for pets are free of THC.
- CBD potency: the amount of CBD per serving differs between CBD products for pets and humans.
- CBD forms include CBD oils for pets and humans, but some CBD products are exclusive to pets, such as CBD dog chews and dog treats.
- CBD flavor: CBD pet products are designed for pet liking, so they are flavored to appeal to pets, whereas the flavors for human CBD products are completely different.
Overall, we recommend you avoid giving human CBD products to your pet or at least do so after consulting a veterinarian.
How often can you give your pet CBD oil?
If you're considering giving your pet CBD oil, you might wonder how often you can do so.
The daily use of CBD oil or other CBD products is safe for your dog. You can even share your dog multiple doses of CBD in a day. However, the amount of CBD oil you give your pet will depend on their size and weight.
You'll want to ensure you're giving your dog the right amount of CBD oil to ensure it's effective and well tolerated. A starting dose of 0.2 mg per pound of body weight is an excellent place to start for most pets. You can adjust the quantity as needed based on your pet's response. Talk to your veterinarian for guidance if you want to figure out how much CBD oil to give your pet.