If you haven’t already witnessed it, whipped coffee is a trend sweeping the nation on Tik Tok and other social media networks. This coffee recipe is SO easy to make, it looks as fancy as your favorite coffee shop’s, and it tastes just as good. Whipped coffee (aka Dalgona coffee) is great on its own, but if you want to supercharge it with the added benefits of cannabidiol, you’ll want to try our CBD whipped coffee. It’s made with pure, organic ingredients, and as an added bonus, we skip the instant coffee and take the recipe up yet again with any of our 100% Arabic gourmet coffee blends.
How to Make CBD Whipped Coffee without Instant Coffee
The Internet is full of whipped coffee recipes that call for instant… but since our coffee game is a little more sophisticated than that, we prefer to swap it out for the real deal. To do this, you’ll need half a cup of your favorite blend of Fusion coffee beans. Just pop them in your blender or coffee grinder until they’re finely ground (almost a powder), and sift them out through a fine-mesh strainer. Now your regular coffee should be light enough to whip into a fluffy mix.
Decide if You Want to Infuse Your Coffee with CBD in Advance
If you’re feeling up to the long game, you can always make your own CBD-infused coffee ahead of time following our easy guide. By doing this, you’ll not only be able to make CBD whipped coffee, but you can try out a number of other recipes too! That being said, you can choose to skip this step for now and add the CBD oil in at the last minute instead.
CBD Whipped Coffee Recipe
- CBD-infused coffee (ground and strained- see above) OR your favorite blend of Fusion coffee (ground and strained)
- 2 tbsp sugar or sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup milk of choice (regular, almond, coconut etc.)
- 1 ml of Fusion CBD oil (if using regular coffee that hasn’t been infused with CBD yet)
- Bring water to a gentle boil
- Combine coffee, sugar, water, and CBD oil (if using)
- Blend with a hand mixer or stand mixer for 30 seconds to 2 minutes (depending on how frothy you like your coffee)
- Spoon mixture over the milk
- Gently mix to combine
In the spirit of summer, if you prefer to do iced CBD whipped coffee, go ahead and add a few ice cubes in. AND if you’re feeling extra decadent, you can top the whole thing off with a homemade cannabis-infused whipped cream. Otherwise, that’s all there is to it!
Try this recipe out? Share your creation with us on Facebook or Instagram #fusioncbdproducts and let us know what you thought.