Vegan Isolate CBD Gummies
Vegan Isolate CBD Gummies 750mg
Fusion's vegan Isolate CBD gummies are the easiest way to get your daily dose of Isolate CBD. Presenting the new, juicy & delicious flavor - Strawberry! Packed with 25mg of pure, organic CBD oil per gummy, all you need is one or two of these all-natural edibles to get the full benefits of CBD.
- Made from premium hemp locally-grown in the USA
- Infused with highly bioavailable Nanotechnology®
- FDA regulated
- Made with natural flavors, colors, sweeteners
- 25mg CBD/gummy
- 99% pure CBD Isolate
Ingredients: Hemp-Derived CBD, Natural Syrup, Natural Cane Sugar, Water, Citrus, Pectin, Natural Flavors, & Colors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid
Directions: Take 1-2 vegan CBD gummies daily. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
Fusion's CBD isolate gummies are arguably the best and most potent CBD product for sale today, making it the premier option for treating pain, inflammation, anxiety, and enhancing well-being.
Because of its refined nature, CBD isolate is preferred by those who contrive their own personal CBD remedies; the near-100% purity makes it simple to calculate precise CBD isolate dosages by the milligram.
Benefits of CBD Isolate
- Purest CBD, no psychoactive compound (THC).
- Pain relief
- May reduce inflammation
- May help with anxiety
- Can help focus and clear mind (*Good for work or studying)
- Can help improve the function of neurotransmitter
- May help regulate : appetite, sleep/wake cycle, mood)
- May help maintain healthy CB1 and CB2 brain receptors of central nervous system
The Best CBD for Athletes
Athletes endure higher stress on the body – both mentally and physically – which leads to pain and inflammation that your endocannabinoid system isn’t equipped to handle, rather than popping an Ibuprofen with potential side effects, we recommend an all-natural alternative.
- CBD for stress – CBD products are being trusted more and more by health practitioners and the general public for stress- and anxiety-relieving properties. With CBD oil, athletes can say goodbye to race-day jitters and the physical aftermath of a grueling run or workout.
- CBD for sleep – A better night’s rest is often the first thing people notice when taking CBD. Good sleep is essential to athletic performance, enhancing recovery time and effectiveness whether you’re recovering from injury or a particularly tough workout.
- CBD for energy – Interacting with the ECS, CBD acts as an adaptogen, knowing what your body needs and providing the right response, whether that’s calming the mind or recovering from exhaustion.
- CBD for nausea – CBD oil can help alleviate gut issues as well as interacting with your serotonin receptors to reduce nausea. Finally, you won’t have to worry about a wonky stomach come game- or race-day.
What is Nanotechnology® CBD?
Patented and trademarked Nanotechnology® technology was designed with bioavailability in mind. What does this mean exactly?! Not all CBD products are created equal - many of them claim to be absorbent, but end up being flushed out by your system - Nanotechnology® is made of tiny particles, allowing it to easily enter into your bloodstream and fully absorb into your system, leaving you with more CBD benefits per drop.
Can CBD gummies help you sleep better?
Yes, they can. Different remedies exist for sleep disorders and issues, and CBD is one of them. Studies have shown that CBD products can help reduce tension and anxiety and make you feel calmer and more relaxed.
Our health and well-being depend heavily on our sleep quality. Sleep problems can affect you in a variety of ways. Therefore by taking CBD before bedtime, you will be able to fall asleep more easily. Scientists have found that CBD can even help improve sleep in people with insomnia; however, more studies are required.
CBD gummies are one of the more popular methods of taking CBD because they are easy to ingest and taste better. You can take 1 or 2 CBD gummies before bedtime.
When do CBD gummies expire?
Generally speaking, CBD products have a shelf life of up to 24 months, but gummies can last a year or more before they start to expire. However, this will vary depending on the specific product and how it is stored. To extend your CBD gummies' shelf life, keep them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
CBD gummies are a popular type of CBD product that many people use for various reasons. They are convenient, easy to take and come in multiple flavors. But like all food products, they have a shelf life and will eventually expire.
Which is better, CBD isolate or full spectrum?
There are three main types of CBD. CBD isolate, full-spectrum CBD, and broad-spectrum CBD. The main difference between these three is the content of each. Full spectrum CBD contains all naturally occurring cannabis plant compounds, including CBD, trace amounts of THC, terpenes, and flavonoids.
On the other hand, CBD isolate is a pure form of CBD and contains no other compounds. The extraction process of all three CBD types is the same, but the CBD isolate goes through more processing and is more refined.
CBD isolate is a good option for first-time CBD users since it's the purest form of CBD. You can experience the pure CBD effect without interfering with other cannabis compounds. CBD isolate is the ideal choice for you if you want an odorless and flavorless product that is free of THC and don't want it to appear on drug tests.
When do CBD gummies start to work?
So if you're wondering when CBD gummies start to work, they work fast. You can feel their effects within about 30 minutes to an hour. However, results can vary depending on multiple factors, including:
- Time of day: gummies work faster if you take them at night
- The current state of mind: CBD takes longer to work if you are stressed or anxious
- Interaction with other medication
- Amount of CBD you are taking: the more CBD you take, the faster you'll see the results
- Quality of CBD gummies
- Your body weight: CBD takes longer to work if you have a higher body weight
- Your metabolism level
- How frequently do you take CBD gummies