There’s only one thing better than waking up with a hot, inviting cup of fresh coffee: a hot, inviting cup of fresh CBD coffee.
Adding just a few drops of CBD to your morning brew infuses a number of health benefits, making it a perfectly balanced drink to start your day with.
There are a number of delicious and fun CBD coffee recipes you can try that’ll inject some variety into your morning routine. (Before you peruse the list, if you aren’t sure how to infuse your coffee with CBD on a basic level, read our quick CBD infusion process guide first.)
CBD Chocolate Latte Recipe
We’ve got a whole latte love (any Zeppelin fans? No? Just us? Fine) for this CBD chocolate latte, combining our favourite 3 C’s – coffee, CBD, and chocolate. Admittedly, this CBD latte recipe still works without the chocolate, but why not add it in?
CBD Chocolate Latte Ingredients
- 2 cups of Fusion coffee, brewed
- 1 cup of milk
- ¼ cup of chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Fusion CBD oil of your choice
- To start, you’ll want to have your Fusion coffee brewed beforehand.
- Next, add the coffee to a saucepan over medium-low heat. Toss in all the other ingredients, sans the syrup; mix together thoroughly. Finally, add the syrup once everything’s mixed.
- Consistently stir for about five minutes until the latte is well-heated, and serve!
Thanks to Premium Jane for the recipe!
CBD-Infused Espresso Recipe
This CBD-infused espresso recipe comes from Sean Markey, publisher of cannabis education website Cannahealth and self-proclaimed coffee snob. If you’re a classy drinker like Markey, you’ll want to add this sophisticated shot of caffeine and CBD to your mornings!
- Espresso or your preferred Fusion coffee blend
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened drinking chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. sugar, or your preferred sweetener
- 1/4-1/2 cup creamer
- Your favourite type of Fusion CBD oil
- Start by preparing a double shot of espresso, then set to the side. If espressos are too strong, Fusion coffee is a perfectly suitable substitute.
- Add the drinking chocolate and sweetener to your mug.
- Next, add your preferred dosage of CBD tincture directly into the mug.
- Pour the prepared espresso or coffee into the mug and mix; use a milk frother if you’re going full classy.
- At the same time, heat the creamer in a microwave for about 30 seconds, or on the stovetop until it’s just below boiling.
- Now add the creamer to the mug.
- Finish by blending all the ingredients with a milk frother, and enjoy!
CBD Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
If you’re following a keto or paleo diet, this CBD coffee recipe is for you. One of the more trendy coffee drinks in coffee shops today, this bulletproof coffee comes with our own CBD twist.
- 8 oz fresh Fusion coffee
- 1 rounded teaspoon of grass-fed butter
- 1 rounded teaspoon of organic coconut oil or MCT oil
- 1/2 dropper of Fusion CBD oil
- Start by brewing the suggested amount of Fusion coffee.
- Then, add the fresh coffee to a blender, or put it in a container and use an immersion blender. Remember, the coffee’s hot, so do this carefully!
- Add the butter, coconut oil, and CBD oil to your coffee. At this point, you can add any sweetener, chocolate, or other delicious touch to taste.
- Blend it all together for just 15-20 seconds. It should foam a little if you’ve done everything correctly.
- For a bit of extra flavour (and presentation), top your CBD bulletproof coffee with a little cinnamon.
- Pour yourself a warm cup and enjoy!