Thanks to its stainless steel construction, your vape kit can go everywhere you go without fear of breaking or leaks – so bust it out at a party, at a concert, or at family brunch (well, maybe not the last one).
Fusion Vape Kits include:
- 1x Rechargeable battery
- 1x Ceramic cartridge
- 1x USB charger
- 1x User manual
- Stainless steel construction; durable ceramic coil cartridge
- Brass, Pyrex glass tube
- No leaking cartridge
- 510 rechargeable battery compatible
- Over-charging time protection; low-voltage protection; high-voltage protection; load short-circuit protection
- Suited for e-liquids, vape juice, CBD oil, hemp oil
- Atomizer size: 10x43.5mm
- Battery size: 10x76.5mm
- Cartridge capacity: 0.7ml
- Available in black or silver
How to Refill Fusion Vape Kits
- Unscrew the mouthpiece counterclockwise.
- Inject CBD, hemp, or e-liquid oil along the glass tube.
- Tighten the mouthpiece clockwise.
Do not fill the central hole with oil/liquid.
How to Use Fusion Vape Kits
Power On: Connect the battery to the cartridge; then press the power button five times in a row. Press and hold the button to turn on.
Power Off: Press the power button five times in a row.
How to Charge Fusion Vape Kits
Insert the battery into the USB; LED will light up after three flashes.
When the battery is full, the light will flash three times, then enter sleep mode.
Over-charging time protection: Cartridge will stop working if your pull exceeds 10 seconds; LED will flash eight times, indicating protection status.
Low-voltage protection: When battery voltage is less than 3.2V, the battery will cease output; LED will enter sleep mode after 15 flashes.
High-voltage protection: When the charger input voltage is higher than 4.50V ~ 12V, the battery will disconnect in one second; LED will flash when the charging voltage is higher than the normal charging voltage.
Load short-circuit protection: When a short circuit occurs, LED will flash three times and the power will disconnect.